Sunday, June 5, 2011

Video Shoot for Progress

Here are some pictures from day one of the video shoot for my new single Progress
I'm so grateful for the awesome crew, a lovely group of people who really made my day!
 The super talented MakeUp Artist Lisa Lysén did my make up. 
It's so nice to work with such a calm and thorough person.
 
 Lisa's magic box :)
  
 
Lisa even had brushes that matched my outfit :)
  
 
My beautiful friend Anna Schön allowed us to film her and her beautiful eyes (that you unfortunately can't see in this picture, cause my dog Asha is stealing all the attention).

 
My creative and multi-talented boyfriend Olof Gustafsson aka Sling Fingers acted as a "creative consultant" and also took most of these pictures, this is the only one he is actually in :)
Innovative producer and Professional Funhaver Marco Deb, always spreads warmth and laughter around him.
The talented Cinematographer Iga Mikler experimented with the 8mm app 4 iphone, and it looked so good that we decided to shoot the whole video with 2 iphones. 
There is nothing you can't do with an iphone.
My wonderful father Pervaiz Kazmi. 
He is the most supportive father in the whole world 
and he always says yes when I ask him to be in one of my videos :)

Iga Mikler and I are working our magic!!

1 comment: