Monday, June 27, 2011

Growing...

I started this day by drinking lemon water. One hour later I had a lovely detox breakfast.  A green smoothie with spinach, bananas, hemp seeds and spirulina. It was delicious!


For Lunch I had some fresh organic spinach and tomatoes with my delicious nut spread made from fresh herbs, cashew nuts, almonds, some olive oil and one tomato.

I'm loving this raw food detox program that I have created for myself. I feel so alive and energetic. I'm beginning to create a desire to make a transition to eating 75-80% raw. I know that I can do it, I just have to create the right motivation. I think it's time for me to make a motivation program for that and many other goals that I want to achieve :) Hmm maybe I'll make an affirmation board.
I'll keep you posted. Hope you all have a lovely day full of sunbeam kisses!
/Klara

No comments:

Post a Comment