Saturday, January 1, 2011

Yes... Loving myself also means getting paid!

My New Years Resolution

I  dedicate this coming year 2011 to loving and honoring myself more. When I feel good I do good.



1. Part of feeling good is taking care of my body, my temple. Therefore I have decided to exercise 3 times a week and I will try to spend as much time as possible outdoors connecting with nature and just being.



2. I have decided to honor and value all the work I do by always getting compensated for it.

3. I will always trust and follow my inner wisdom in every situation.

There are so many things that I want to do in this coming year and I know that many adventures are waiting around the corner. I look forward to riding all the rainbows that life has to offer, I begin by loving all i have right now and staying on my life path with gratitude, joy, love and expectation. This is a beautiful Journey and I am grateful for who I am and where I am at right now.
Wishing you all a wonderful, loving, magical and prosperous 2011!

Love
Klara

Some inspiration:)




No comments:

Post a Comment