Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Peace Love & Art

I would really like to arrange a festival this spring/summer! I love when people get together and focus on stuff that feels good, creativity in ever form.
Local artist could come and sell their art. I have a vision of tables full of handmade and maybe even recycled stuff. Musicians and dance groups beaming out their love for their art affecting everyone who watches. I must have a spoken word/ poetry corner where our talented poets could plant seeds of love and joy in the listeners minds, speaking straight from the heart.

I am blessed to have found a partner to co- create this with, my good friend and really talented artist Claire Caudwell. At the moment we are at the name picking stage and I am having so much fun just tasting the ideas and infusing my mind with creativity and endless possibilities ;)
Co -creation at it's best!!

(c) Klara Kazmi

1 comment: