Monday, December 13, 2010

Sweep, sweep...

It's good to clean out the old. I have decided to clean out some bad vibes from my closet.  I recently noticed that I have been wasting my energy on events, people and things that are not in 100% alignment with my Life path. All of that because somewhere deep inside of me there is an area in my heart that carries a scared unloved child that found them more important than me. I'm always happy when I see a pattern that I want to shift, an area that needs more love, a dark corner to illuminate. Clarity brings me peace of mind and relief. So now I'm taking my broom and sweeping and sweeping. And I have decided to decorate all the walls inside my heart with loving and encouraging images to help me walk my life path with pride, eagerness, love and dignity.
I am now willing to be open to the love everywhere!




























"I honor my integrity in all that I do." - Orin -

No comments:

Post a Comment