Thursday, December 16, 2010

Klara Kazmi featuring the world...

Today I'm recording with Marco Deb aka Baloo. The song is called "Got to" and all the sounds are mouth made by us, Asha (my dog) and some birds and hopefully more people will join us soon. I really enjoy this creative process it's challenging, playful and a fun at the same time. It feels like I get to include and document my whole world in this process, by recording people and beings that I love and appreciate... next I'm going to try to get my boyfriend to whistle on this track :)

Marco Deb aka Baloo

3 comments:

  1. if you dont have a bassline yet i can add one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jah, I would love that :) I can email the track we have so far so you can practice the baseline melody Do you think you can come over this week and record it?

    ReplyDelete