Friday, April 15, 2011

Day eleven

I feel so good, my skin is looking healthy, I have so much energy and clarity, my emotions are well balanced and I'm starting to loose weight :)
What's the magic trick? Raw food!!!  This stuff is making me so happy and I want to keep this up. My goal is to eat 75% raw, I'm up to 60% now, and it feels great.
It truly amazes me how simple and delicious this type of food can be.
Here is a recipe for a fresh and yummy pear cream.



Pear Cream

1/2 dl 0.2 cup cashew nuts
1/2 dl 0.2 cup almonds
2 tbs coconut flakes
1 big pear or 2 small
4 dried apricots
2 dried dates
1 tsp agave syrup or honey

Put the nuts and coconut flakes in the blender, mix them for a short while.
Then add the dates, apricots and mix everything into a dough.
Add the pears. and the syrup or honey. Mix everything into a smooth cream.
Serve with fresh berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment