Sunday, March 13, 2011

Alignment...

This past week has brought me a lot of clarity and faith. I now ask for courage and trust to help me on my way. I enjoy working on this book and CD, and I want to do the best I can and truly respond to my ability. This creative project is growing in size and more and more pieces are falling into place every day. I am learning how to relax and enjoy the ride and to treat myself good.... Today I celebrated life by eating a wonderful Asian inspired dinner, and I topped it of with a delicious raw dessert.

Tofu rubbed in peanut butter and sea salt fried together with mushrooms marinated in soy sauce with ginger, chili, leek and some soy sauce marinated zucchini. I served this with some rice noodles and a salad.


First I mixed almonds, cashews, and some raw cocoa. Then I added 2 bananas and some raisins and 5 dried apricots. I served it with raspberries. It was DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment