Monday, February 28, 2011

Visby aka Wise Village...

My first day here in Visby has been wonderful. I'm staying at Hotel1 a lovely boutique hotel.
check out my cute room :)






I had lunch at Creperie och Logi, this is heaven for crepeoholics! The atmosphere is peaceful and cozy and the staff is really kind and accommodating, I had a delicious vegan galette with mushrooms, spinach, rucola, sunflowers seeds, sun dried tomatoes and fresh tomatoes, and it was so Yummy!



They had cute cups that had KRAM (means HUG in Swedish) written on them :)




I am definitely hoping to eat here again before I go back to Stockholm. There is so much to see here in Visby, beautiful buildings, cute little shops, an astounding view of the ocean. I'm going to spend my time her getting inspired by all this, and really enjoying the vibrations and get some work done on my book.


Now I'm off to eat dinner at La Masía Restaurant & Tapas Bar with Mr. Right.
Wishing you all a lovely day ♥

1 comment:

  1. ÅÅ , hur meysigt som helst, vilket rum!
    Ha det underbart <3 fina du!

    ReplyDelete